- Referenced in 24 articles
- Markov process corresponding to the reaction-diffusion master equation. Availability: MesoRD is free software, written...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- geometries, and relies on the Reaction-Diffusion Master Equation formalism to model the processes under...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- moment statistics of stochastic partial differential equations with pure jump tempered α-stable (TαS) Lévy ... simulate the moment statistics of stochastic reaction-diffusion equations with additive TαS white noises...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- based on the mesoscopic reaction-diffusion master equation (RDME) model. PyURDME was originally based...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Derivation of the amplitude equation for reaction-diffusion systems via computer-aided multiple-scale expansion ... solving is presented for deriving the amplitude equations in this research. Amp_solving has been...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Algorithm 553: M3RK, an explicit time integrator for...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...