- Referenced in 13 articles
- compressible Navier-Stokes on unstructured and hybrid grids. Initially conceived for steady state flows ... application is the modelling of unsteady reacting flows in combustor configurations. These activities are partially...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- general framework for numerical simulations of reacting systems with detailed kinetic mechanisms, including thousands ... reactors (plug-flow, batch, and jet stirred reactors), shock-tubes, rapid compression machines ... codes for the modeling of reacting flows. OpenSMOKE++ provides useful numerical tools such...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 8114 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- KIVA, a transient, three-dimensional, multiphase, multicomponent code...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 936 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Welcome to the ADIC Resource Center. ADIC is...
- Referenced in 853 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 1208 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...