- Referenced in 16 articles
- compressible Navier-Stokes on unstructured and hybrid grids. Initially conceived for steady state flows ... application is the modelling of unsteady reacting flows in combustor configurations. These activities are partially...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- general framework for numerical simulations of reacting systems with detailed kinetic mechanisms, including thousands ... reactors (plug-flow, batch, and jet stirred reactors), shock-tubes, rapid compression machines ... codes for the modeling of reacting flows. OpenSMOKE++ provides useful numerical tools such...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- KIVA, a transient, three-dimensional, multiphase, multicomponent code...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1035 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Welcome to the ADIC Resource Center. ADIC is...
- Referenced in 927 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...