- Referenced in 209 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...