- Referenced in 138 articles
- teaching in software design and specification, rapid prototyping, theorem proving, user interface design, and hardware ... things. It was the first language to implement parameterized programming and its module system influenced...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- discusses its design and implementation, highlighting ease of rapid prototyping, reusability, and combinability of tools...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- most efficient implementation automatically. As a result, Thrust can be utilized in rapid prototyping...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- that while using only cheap, easy-to-implement low-level heuristics, we may achieve solution ... classes of problems, this allows us to rapidly produce effective solutions, in a fraction...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab® all the general RB algorithms. The rbMIT ... computational engineers and educators — who wish to rapidly apply the methodology to new applications...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Control theory is one of the most rapidly developing disciplines of mathematics and engineering ... 20th century. In the past decade, implementations of numerically robust algorithms for many types...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- mean square consistent, rapidly computable and easy to implement, and performs well in practice...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- algorithm has been implemented as a software package RAPTOR–RApid Protein Threading by Operation Research ... hard Homology Modeling (HM) targets. RAPTOR was implemented at the University of Waterloo...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- boxes.” MAPC implements 3 new algorithms which provide the following functions: Rapidly finding the sign ... algebraic curve into monotonic subsections. The current implementation of MAPC is built...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- which provides the necessary resources for rapid implementation of mathematical models of marine systems with...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Rapid Enriched Simulation Application Development. The PUMA software toolkit allows engineers to quickly implement simulation ... cost substantially. PUMA thus allows for the rapid evaluation of novel models. An introduction...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- whole-genome simulation program. Summary: GWAsimulator implements a rapid moving-window algorithm to simulate genotype...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- these pages is a modest Matlab implementation of the SQP algorithm for solving constrained optimization ... Newton method, the SQP algorithm converges very rapidly, meaning that it requires few iterations (hence...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- inversion of electromagnetic geophysical data. We describe implementation of a modular system of computer codes ... algorithms provide a ready framework for rapid implementation of new applications or inversion algorithms...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Displacement) tool allows rapid prototyping and analysis of computational devices implemented using DNA strand displacement...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- integration of differential-algebraic equations. CasADi is implemented in self-contained C++ code and contains ... front-ends to Python and Octave for rapid prototyping. In this paper, we present...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- minimalist set of abstractions that enable rapid and dependable development of mobile applications. In this ... underlying LIME, present its current design and implementation, and discuss initial lessons learned in developing...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- provide completely generic and highly configurable solver implementations. PySP has been used by a number ... research groups, including our own, to rapidly prototype and solve difficult stochastic programming problems...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- rapidly detect certain types of nontheorems. Domain-dependent heuristics can be used to implement specific...