- Referenced in 1330 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- MANPAK: A set of algorithms for computations on...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2507 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Geomview is an interactive 3D viewing program for...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 774 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 664 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...