- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...