- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...