- Referenced in 18 articles
- randomSurvivalForest: Random Survival Forests. Random survival forests for right-censored and competing risks survival data...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- randomForestSRC: Random Forests for Survival, Regression and Classification (RF-SRC). A unified treatment of Breiman ... random forests for survival, regression and classification problems ... based on Ishwaran and Kogalur’s random survival forests (RSF) package. The package runs...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- provides an implementation of Breiman’s random forests. The function mob() implements an algorithm ... parametric models (e.g. linear models, GLMs or survival regression) employing parameter instability tests for split...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- random forests for high dimensional data. Ensembles of classification, regression and survival trees are supported ... most memory efficient implementation of random forests to analyze data on the scale...
- Referenced in 1 article
- final random forest is fit using the surviving features. This package fits random forests using...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- exploring Random Forests using the ’randomForest’ or ’randomForestSRC’ package for survival, regression and classification forests...
- Referenced in 1 article
- survival data by combining kernel ELMs with the Buckley-James estimator, regularized Cox model, random ... forests and boosting, namely, ELM with Buckley-James estimator(ELMBJ) and its ensemble (ELMBJEN...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 628 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 2621 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2307 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...