- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- GIB stands for Goren-In-a-Box, and...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- PANDA - interactive program for minimum weight design of...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...