- Referenced in 9 articles
- methods as well as Newton and quasi-Newton techniques with globalization strategies for the unconstrained...
- Referenced in 577 articles
- implementation details are discussed. Other quasi-Newton methods are sketched. The last chapter ... algorithms. Chapter 7 introduces implicit filtering, a technique due to the author and his group...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- techniques are available to carry out the maximization; the default is a dual quasi-Newton...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- squares problems. We present a proximal quasi-Newton method in which the approximation ... numerical experiment suggests that the proposed technique competes favorably with other state...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...