- Referenced in 0 articles
- used to simulate metals, graphene, topological insulators, quantum Hall effect, superconductivity, spintronics, molecular electronics...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- that can generate any fullerene isomer, perform topological and graph theoretical analysis, as well ... good starting point for further quantum theoretical treatments. It includes a number of fullerene...
- Referenced in 1 article
- magnetic moments of the particles form entangled quantum states. The first SPINPACK version was based ... boundary conditions. The program can use all topological symmetries, S(z) symmetry and spin inversion...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Critic is a program for the topological analysis...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Loki: software for computing cut loci The paper...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1972 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- MATAD: A program package for the computation of...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...