- Referenced in 157 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations, is a software library for the solution ... problems formulated in either standard or generalized form, as well as other related problems such ... singular value decomposition or the quadratic eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- algorithm for the complete solution of quadratic eigenvalue problems. We develop a new algorithm ... eigenvalues and optionally the right and left eigenvectors of dense quadratic matrix polynomials. It incorporates ... scaling of the problem parameters prior to the computation of eigenvalues, a choice of linearization ... reveals and deflates the zero and infinite eigenvalues contributed by singular leading and trailing matrix...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- partially separable functions We consider the problem of minimizing a smooth objective function ... clustered eigenvalues at a minimizer x *, in which case conjugate gradient and limited memory variable ... since, except for certain test functions, the eigenvalue structure of G at or near ... traditional approach of approximating f by local quadratic models, which is computationally feasible even...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- LSTRS is designed for large-scale quadratic problems with one norm constraint. The method ... trust-region subproblem as a parameterized eigenvalue problem, and consists of an iterative procedure that ... solution of a large-scale eigenvalue problem at each step. LSTRS relies on matrix-vector ... MATLAB implementation, the Hessian matrix of the quadratic objective function can be specified either explicitly...
- Referenced in 1 article
- iterative solution of large sparse quadratic eigenvalue problems...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- duality. The dual problem is the minimization of an unconstrained, piecewise quadratic function. It involves ... lower bound of λ 1 , the smallest eigenvalue of a symmetric, positive definite matrix...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- which the reaction Jacobian has real (negative) eigenvalues. It is based on a family ... associated with the diffusion terms that is quadratic in the number of stages. Special properties ... code make it especially attractive for problems in several spatial variables. IRKC is a successor...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- many applications, including linear-quadratic optimal control problems, H∞-optimization, certain multibody systems, and many ... applications it is necessary to compute certain eigenvalues and/or corresponding deflating subspaces of these matrix...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Unfortunately, the orthogonality error of CholQR depends quadratically on the condition number of the input ... equations and for solving a symmetric eigenvalue problem, on a multicore CPU with multiple GPUs...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...