- Referenced in 2298 articles
- CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design ... both a small and large scale. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative ... large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available for installation on many operating systems ... allowing Python code execution on a wide variety of systems. Using third-party tools, such...
- Referenced in 954 articles
- application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides many...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- very popular conference on scientific programming with Python. The SciPy library depends on NumPy, which...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety ... across platforms. matplotlib can be used in python scripts, the python and ipython shell...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn is a Python module integrating a wide...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- fundamental package for scientific computing with Python...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics. It aims to become a full-featured ... easily extensible. SymPy is written entirely in Python and does not require any external libraries...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- interpreted interface layers including Tcl/Tk, Java, and Python. Kitware, whose team created and continues...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- powerful command-line interface based on the Python programming language...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- interfaces to MATLAB TM , R, Octave, Python, and has a stand-alone command line interface...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- CVXOPT; Python Software for Convex Optimization. CVXOPT is a free software package for convex optimization ... based on the Python programming language. It can be used with the interactive Python interpreter ... command line by executing Python scripts, or integrated in other software via Python extension modules ... convex optimization applications straightforward by building on Python’s extensive standard library...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- optimising static compiler for both the Python programming language and the extended Cython programming language ... Pyrex). It makes writing C extensions for Python as easy as Python itself...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- programming interfaces for C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, ODBC, among others, and exceptional...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Fortran, Matlab or GNU Octave, Python, GNU Guile, Julia, GNU R, Lua, and OCaml...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- scriptable scientific software. Scripting languages such as Python and Tcl have become a powerful tool ... bindings for eight different target languages including Python, Perl, Tcl, Ruby, Guile, and Java...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Pyomo -- optimization modeling in Python. This book provides a complete and comprehensive guide to Pyomo ... Python optimization modeling objects) for beginning and advanced modelers, including students at the undergraduate ... portable AML that is embedded in Python, a full-featured scripting language. Python ... syntax and intuitive object orientation. Pyomo includes Python classes for defining sparse sets, parameters...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- purpose of the F2PY --Fortran to Python interface generator-- project is to provide connection between ... Python and Fortran languages. F2PY is a Python extension tool for creating Python C/API modules ... Fortran 90/95 module, and C functions from Python. Accessing Fortran 77 COMMON blocks and Fortran ... 90/95 module data (including allocatable arrays) from Python. Calling Python functions from Fortran...