- Referenced in 456 articles
- free MATLAB package for computing pseudospectra of dense and sparse matrices. It also provides...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Structured EigTool Structured singular values and pseudospectra play an important role in assessing the properties ... free Matlab interface for plotting structured pseudospectra. In particular, it supports the computation of real ... skew-symmetric, Hermitian and Hamiltonian pseudospectra. Structured EigTool is heavily based on the EigTool ... software package for plotting unstructured pseudospectra and inherits much of its interface...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- three-dimensional views of pseudospectra. The direct search optimization routines implement the alternating directions method...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Pseudospectra Gateway. Eigenvalue analysis of non-hermitian matrices and operators can be misleading: Predictions often ... normal, and the eigenvectors are not orthogonal. Pseudospectra provide an analytical and graphical alternative...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 776: SRRIT: A Fortran subroutine to calculate...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- COBRA: An optimized code for fast analysis of...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1154 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...