- Referenced in 17 articles
- instances of optimization problems on which the algorithm reaches this worst-case. We achieve this ... obtain a tighter analysis of the proximal point algorithm and of several variants of fast ... analytical worst-case guarantee for the proximal point algorithm that is twice better than previously ... extended by incorporating a projection or a proximal operator, which leads to an algorithm that...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- effectively recover the proximal point. The algorithm is applied to $ell_1$-regularized least squares...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- implementing self-regular proximity based feasible IPMs. Self-regular based interior point methods present ... After a brief review of the underlying algorithm, various issues with respect to implementation ... Self-Regular proximity based approach allows to improve the performance of interior point method software...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- distance algorithms: theory and practice. .. The proximal distance algorithm in each case is competitive ... traditional methods such as the interior point method and the alternating direction method of multipliers...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- emphasis on time-dependent models, such as point processes, and tools for generalized linear models ... module providing model computational classes, solvers and proximal operators for regularization. tick relies ... implementation and state-of-the-art optimization algorithms to provide very fast computations...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 2681 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 849: A concise sparse Cholesky factorization package...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5662 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11360 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...