- Referenced in 9 articles
- Protherm, version 4.0: thermodynamic database for proteins and mutants. Release 4.0 of ProTherm, thermodynamic database ... first version) of several thermodynamic parameters along with experimental methods and conditions, and structural, functional...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- reactions involving minerals and/or biomolecules; a database of thermodynamic properties of aqueous, crystalline and gaseous ... standard molal thermodynamic properties of neutral and ionized proteins; use of the revised Helgeson-Kirkham...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MIRA is a multi-pass DNA sequence data...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Motivation: Accurate...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- GlobPlot: exploring protein sequences for globularity and disorder...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 1464 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Biopython: freely available Python tools for computational molecular...