- Referenced in 4 articles
- quotients of pairs formed by a hypersurface in projective space of dimension n and degree...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 801: POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product...