- Referenced in 5008 articles
- computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which is similar to the S language...
- Referenced in 2344 articles
- Arthur Asuncion and David Newman, and this project is in collaboration with Rexa.info...
- Referenced in 1409 articles
- precision. The original goal of the LAPACK project was to make the widely used EISPACK...
- Referenced in 1359 articles
- languages semantics (e.g. the CompCert compiler certification project or Java Card EAL7 certification in industrial...
- Referenced in 1192 articles
- numbers, Ext, cohomology of coherent sheaves on projective varieties, primary decomposition of ideals, integral closure...
- Referenced in 804 articles
- Hall. This package is primarily provided for projects already based on it, and for support ... book. New projects should preferentially use the recommended package ”boot...
- Referenced in 899 articles
- book. As of this release, the R-Project is no longer distributing the Matlab versions...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- requests, task management, and wikis for every project. GitHub offers plans for both private ... commonly used to host open-source software projects. As of April 2017, GitHub reports...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- currently used in a number of projects (see ”Links”). On this page you will find ... binaries, sources, documentation and projects related to MiniSat, including the Pseudo-boolean solver MiniSat...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- influenced by my involvement in the MINPACK project and by my experiences in the development...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- first part, chapter 5, studies projection methods for the solution of bound constrained problems...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- continuation of the LAPACK project, which designed and produced analogous software for workstations, vector supercomputers ... eigenvalue problems. The goals of both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which aims to make practical MCMC methods available...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project is concerned with flexible software for the Bayesian ... Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began in 1989 in the MRC Biostatistics ... Development is now focussed on the OpenBUGS project...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- goal of the CGAL Open Source Project is to provide easy access to efficient ... mesh generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances ... single- and multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problems. The instances have been systematically generated ... standard project generator ProGen. They are characterized by the input-parameters of ProGen. The entire ... further improvements in the area of project type scheduling...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for the development of innovative concepts and tools...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- programs. GMP is part of the GNU project. For more information about the GNU project...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- software’s functionality, we review aspects of project management and historical development decisions that likely ... impact on the uptake of the project...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- symbolic model checker developed as a joint project between: The Embedded Systems Unit...