- Referenced in 2 articles
- analyses. Descriptive statistics, principal components analysis, grid comparison techniques, and coordinate grid analysis...
- Referenced in 1 article
- inertia of a complex structure. Rigid body analysis is used to calculate mass properties. Mass ... rotated to be parallel to the system coordinate axes. Then the system center of gravity ... about the system center of mass the principal axes of the system and the moments...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL—A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 6523 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...