- Referenced in 5 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 1348 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2191 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2082 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 1065 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- HAVAL is a cryptographic hash function. Unlike MD5...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- The MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 2554 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...