- Referenced in 5 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 1159 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 1803 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3967 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4133 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 796 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Symmetrica is a collection of routines, written in...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- HAVAL is a cryptographic hash function. Unlike MD5...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- The MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 2259 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- GRAPE is a GAP package for computing with...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- GAP package orb. The orb package is about...