- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1799 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2874 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- An initial overview of parallel visualization in the...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5082 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5933 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12222 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...