- Referenced in 262 articles
- components on-line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series, all yielding...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with ... pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- mechanics, Gaussian predicts the energies, molecular structures, and vibrational frequencies of molecular systems, along with...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- neural-fuzzy inference system and its application for time-series prediction. This paper introduces ... denoted as dynamic evolving neural-fuzzy inference system (DENFIS), for adaptive online and offline learning ... their application for dynamic time series prediction. DENFIS evolve through incremental, hybrid (supervised/unsupervised), learning ... updated during the operation of the system. At each time moment, the output of DENFIS...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- ingredients for multi-purpose regional ocean prediction systems...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- which creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical ... intended to replace flexible statistical programming systems such as Matlab, Splus or R. Tetrad ... models--and in the ability to calculate predictions of the effects of interventions or experiments...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- predictor, called iMethyl-PseAAC. In the prediction system, a peptide sample was formulated...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- time global HYCOM + NCODA based ocean prediction system output. The ocean prediction system runs daily...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Octave or MATLAB, for estimation of dynamic systems. A wide range of standard estimation approaches ... parametric, subspace-based, and prediction-error algorithms coupled (in the latter case) with either MIMO...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- designing and simulating model predictive controllers for hybrid systems subject to constraints, and for generating...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Gene Ontology terms improves subcellular protein localization prediction. BACKGROUND: Knowledge of subcellular localization of proteins ... training the system, resulting in two versions of this high-accuracy prediction method. One version ... extensive high-performance subcellular protein localization prediction system. By incorporating phylogenetic profiles and Gene Ontology ... previous version. Moreover, it outperforms other prediction systems in two benchmarks studies. MultiLoc2 is available...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- PLoc: a package of Web servers for predicting subcellular localization of proteins in various organisms ... important to molecular cell biology, proteomics, system biology and drug discovery. To provide the vast ... servers, one can easily get the desired prediction results with a high expected accuracy...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- existing agent-based grid resource management system. At each local grid, sub-workflow scheduling ... existing performance prediction based task scheduling system. A fuzzy timing technique is applied to address...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- GeneScout: a data mining system for predicting vertebrate genes in genomic DNA sequences. Automated detection ... prediction of coding sequences from within genomic DNA has been a major rate-limiting step ... paper, we present a new system, called GeneScout, for predicting gene structures in vertebrate genomic ... system is trained using an expectation-maximization algorithm and its performance on vertebrate gene prediction...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- sigma-coordinate model designed to simulate or predict mesoscale atmospheric circulation. The model is supported ... referred to collectively as the MM5 modeling system. The MM5 modeling system software is mostly ... modeling system software is freely provided and supported by the Mesoscale Prediction Group...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- down strategy to augment the power for predicting plant protein subcellular localization ... cellular network systems. Most of the existing methods in predicting plant protein subcellular localization...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- predicting subcellular localization of animal proteins. Predicting protein subcellular localization is a challenging problem, particularly ... used to deal with the systems containing both single- and multi-label animal (metazoan except ... Meanwhile, to measure the prediction quality of a multi-label system in a rigorous...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- proving (and disproving) termination of term rewrite systems. It is the completely redesigned successor ... order, loop detection, matrix interpretation, polynomial interpretation, predictive labeling, recursive SCC, root-labeling, semantic labeling...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- dynamic analysis of any mechanical or mechatronic system. This simulation tool enables engineers to generate ... solve virtual 3D models in order to predict and visualize motion, coupling forces and stresses...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- automatically continued with the 2nd-layer prediction engine to further identify the cleavage site ... through a voting system. Signal-CF is featured by high success prediction rates with short...