- Referenced in 1 article
- solve even fractional problems and invert functions F(s) containing rational, irrational or transcendental expressions ... function does not require to compute poles nor zeroes of F(s). It is based...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...