- Referenced in 1 article
- solve even fractional problems and invert functions F(s) containing rational, irrational or transcendental expressions ... function does not require to compute poles nor zeroes of F(s). It is based...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1444 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1243 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4324 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4873 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9239 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 1129 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...