- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 1 article
- MIRA is a multi-pass DNA sequence data...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Motivation: Accurate...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2507 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1217 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 1059 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- GlobPlot: exploring protein sequences for globularity and disorder...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...