- Referenced in 4799 articles
- functions, Maple offers the breadth, depth, and performance to handle every type of mathematics. Maple...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- instead of ”portable” because, for fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix ... much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra ... promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided ... BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers. For details of known vendor...
- Referenced in 1108 articles
- tools for debugging and optimizing the performance of your applications. You’ll also find programming...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- symbolic and numerical reordering schemes, balancing speed/accuracy performance and sophisticated dense column handling, using...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- from images that can be used to perform reliable matching between different views ... belonging to a single object, and finally performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent ... occlusion while achieving near real-time performance...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms. It allows ... robust and repeatable experiments: robust because performance results with artificially-generated matrices can be misleading...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Challenges address questions of determining realistic algorithm performance where worst case analysis is overly pessimistic ... experimentation can provide guides to realistic algorithm performance where analysis fails. Experimentation also brings algorithmic ... other methods of testing and comparing performance of algorithms. And it is a step...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- complete solver, Chaff, which achieves significant performance gains through careful engineering of all aspects ... obtain one to two orders of magnitude performance improvement on difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very complicated computations by means...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- unconstrained problems and in this case performs similarly to its predecessor, algorithm L-BFGS (Harwell...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple and sophisticated operations on multivaraiate polynomials...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems against specifications written ... been successfully used to analyse probabilistic termination, performance, and quality of service properties...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Splus or R. Tetrad is freeware that performs many of the functions in commercial programs ... discovery functions these commercial programs do not perform. Tetrad is unique in the suite...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- results are presented to compare the actual performance of the most effective algorithms published...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- high-performance theorem prover being developed at Microsoft Research.Z3 supports linear real and integer arithmetic...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- require any prior knowledge about the performance of the weak learning algorithm. We also study...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- Optimizer goes beyond fast and reliable solution performance to provide a broad range of interfaces...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- LAPACK. It is a library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...