- Referenced in 179 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- The LENNS package (’Lyapunov Exponents for Noisy Nonlinear...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- A gradient descent algorithm for LASSO LASSO is...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 708 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm AS 47. Function minimization using a simplex...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1116 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 2967 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2519 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1498 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...