- Referenced in 29 articles
- international initiative BioModels.net, provides access to published, peer-reviewed, quantitative models of biochemical and cellular ... proper numerical results. Curators also annotate the components of the models with terms from controlled...
Java CoG Kit
- Referenced in 36 articles
- enable network, Internet, enterprise and peer-to-peer computing. A variety of projects have successfully ... efforts to develop serverside Java CoG Kit components. As part of this research we have...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- itself, and its rigorous peer review targets the software components: functionality, documentation, tests, continuous integration...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- suggest minimum parameter values for the main components of this cryptographic function, called ARMADILLO. With ... clock frequency. This could either authenticate a peer or hash 48 bits, or encrypt...
- Referenced in 1 article
- peer communication infrastructures and not exhibiting large volumes of traffic. The key conceptual component...
- Referenced in 1 article
- based autonomous robotic agent architecture. Ontology based Component Oriented Architecture (OCOA) is an open software ... information with each other on a distributed peer to peer basis. The central architectural information ... knowledge base is built dynamically by the components of the agent, and all of them...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 1015 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1411 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The CCA core specification in a distributed memory...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Systems engineering for high performance computing software: The...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- OMNeT++ is an extensible, modular, component-based C...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The Cactus framework and toolkit: Design and applications...