- Referenced in 1 article
- growth through the agglomeration of smaller particles (monomers). In this paper, we describe a package ... encountered for quasi-fractal agglomerates collected on filter media for electron microscopy. Resulting 2d images...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- FFTJet: A Package for Multiresolution Particle Jet Reconstruction in the Fourier Domain. This article describes ... pattern recognition is performed first, utilizing multiresolution filtering techniques in the frequency domain. Jet energy...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...