- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1421 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 1074 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...