- Referenced in 1 article
- weights. The graphs are given in anatomically annotated GraphML format that facilitates better further processing ... regions of interests of the brain. For example, one can easily download and study ... precuneus of 96 subjects using the data. Partially directed connectomes of 423 subjects are also...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- indices and base indices. Flavored (colored or annotated) indices for various coordinate systems. Differently flavor ... Kronecker, generalized Kronecker and Levi-Civita routines. Partial, covariant, total, absolute and Lie derivative routines ... Complete documented Help with individual pages and examples for each command. Additional tutorial notebooks...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- We present KeY-C, a tool for deductive...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 6934 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- VeriSoft automatically searches for coordination problems (deadlocks, etc...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Logic programming with functions and predicates: The language...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2757 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...