- Referenced in 20 articles
- programs with quadratic objectives and affine variational inequality constraints. We describe a technique for generating ... constraints are given by a parametric affine variational inequality or one of its specialisations...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1697 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2565 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4797 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...