- Referenced in 305 articles
- Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package that permits a heterogeneous collection of Unix and/or ... used as a single large parallel computer. Thus large computational problems can be solved more ... power and memory of many computers. The software is very portable. The source, which ... educational tool to teach parallel programming. With tens of thousands of users, PVM has become...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MIMD computers and networks of workstations supporting parallel virtual machine (PVM) and/or message passing interface ... produced analogous software for workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain ... precision complex, and double precision complex. The software has been written to be portable across...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Parallel software for training large scale support vector machines on multiprocessor systems Parallel software ... machines for classification problems is introduced. The software implements an iterative decomposition technique and exploits ... their careful combination to get an effective parallel tool is discussed. A comparison with state ... remarkable time saving achieved by the proposed software. Furthermore, challenging experiments on real-world data...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library ... users. PETSc is a sophisticated set of software tools; as such, for some users...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- undirected graphs (symmetric matrices) using current parallel software tools...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- boundary value ODEs We describe parallel software, PMIRKDC, for solving boundary value ordinary differential equations ... sequential ABD software, COLROW, with new parallel ABD software, RSCALE, based on a parallel block...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- software library for the solution of large, sparse linear systems on massively parallel computers...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- software library for the solution of large sparse eigenproblems on parallel computers...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- open, royalty-free standard for cross-platform, parallel programming of modern processors found in personal ... gaming and entertainment to scientific and medical software...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- panel data is without parallel in any other statistical software package available anywhere. Recognized...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- p4est: Parallel AMR on Forests of Octrees. The p4est software library enables the dynamic management ... octrees. p4est is designed to work in parallel and scale to hundreds of thousands...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- implementation of an object-oriented library for parallel interior-point methods are addressed. The solver ... state-of-the-art commercial optimization software. The parallel implementation achieves speed-ups of about...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Chaco: Software for Partitioning Graphs. Before a calculation can be performed on a parallel computer...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) computations in parallel while allowing a research scientist to focus ... library makes use of high-quality, existing software whenever possible. PETSc is used ... linear systems on both serial and parallel platforms, and LASPack is included with the library...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- available free of charge under the Free Software GPL license. Gerris was created by Stéphane ... Flexible specification of additional source terms Portable parallel support using the MPI library, dynamic load...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- software for solving unconstrained and bound-constrained optimization problems. It implements an asynchronous parallel pattern ... function evaluation itself is parallel; and the software is freely available. We describe the underlying...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- JASMIN: a parallel software infrastructure for scientific computing. The exponential growth of computer power ... creating a great challenge for parallel programming toward achieving realistic performance in the field ... Physics and Computational Mathematics (IAPCM) initializes a software infrastructure named J Adaptive Structured Meshes applications ... JASMIN is to accelerate the development of parallel programs for large scale simulations of complex...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Scotch software package, which allows one to order large graphs in parallel, yielding orderings...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- PLUTO is a freely-distributed software for the numerical solution of mixed hyperbolic/parabolic systems ... library which provides a distributed infrastructure for parallel calculations over block-structured, adaptively refined grids ... Fortran. PLUTO is a highly portable software and can run from a single workstation ... achieve highly scalable parallel performance. The software is developed at the Dipartimento di Fisica, Torino...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- robust, memory efficient and easy to use software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric ... indefinite, hermitian. LU with complete pivoting. Parallel on SMPs and Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination...