- Referenced in 136 articles
- sparked much research into developing algorithms for them. Parallelizing AMG is a difficult task, however ... nature. We have previously introduced a parallel algorithm [cf. A. J. Cleary, R. D. Falgout ... based on modifications of certain parallel independent set algorithms and the application of heuristic designed ... implementation of a parallel AMG code, using the algorithm of A. J. Cleary...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- parallel contact detection algorithm for transient solid dynamics ... simulations using PRONTO3D An efficient, scalable, parallel algorithm for treating material surface contacts in solid ... multiple-instruction multiple-data parallel computers. The serial contact detection algorithm that was developed previously ... parallel computation by utilizing a dynamic (adaptive) load balancing algorithm. This approach is scalable...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors. On these machines, LINPACK and EISPACK ... LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- based parallel library that implements a variety of algorithms for partitioning unstructured graphs, meshes ... includes routines that are especially suited for parallel AMR computations and large scale ... numerical simulations. The algorithms implemented in ParMETIS are based on the parallel multilevel...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- tool for efficient parallel graph ordering. The parallel ordering of large graphs is a difficult ... hand minimum degree algorithms do not parallelize well, and on the other hand the obtainment ... high quality orderings with the nested dissection algorithm requires efficient graph bipartitioning heuristics, the best ... also hard to parallelize. This paper presents a set of algorithms, implemented...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- implementations for a global search algorithm DIRECT. Two parallel schemes take different approaches to address...
- Referenced in 1012 articles
- needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library ... power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make the efﬁcient implementation...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- Parallel on SMPs and Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative and direct solver algorithms...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 925: Parallel Solver for Semidefinite Programming Problem having Sparse ... Schur Complement Matrix: SDPARA: SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm paRAllel version. The SDPA (SemidDefinite Programming Algorithm ... computational time. The SDPARA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm paRAllel version) is a parallel version...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- times faster than the SHAKE algorithm. Parallelization of the algorithm is straightforward...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- CONDOR, a new parallel, constrained extension of Powell’s UOBYQA algorithm: Experimental results and comparison ... start by summarizing the original algorithm of Powell and by presenting it in a more ... numerical results between UOBYQA, DFO and a parallel, constrained extension of UOBYQA that will ... alone implementation in C++ of the parallel algorithm...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- linear initial-value problems. A novel parallel algorithm for the integration of linear initial-value ... problems is proposed. This algorithm is based on the simple observation that homogeneous problems ... error analysis and discuss the parallel scaling of our algorithm. The efficiency of this approach...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- computer experiments. Expected Improvement. EGO algorithm. Multipoints EI and parallelized versions of EGO: Constant Liars...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- control for boundary value ODEs We describe parallel software, PMIRKDC, for solving boundary value ordinary ... Runge-Kutta schemes within a defect control algorithm. The primary computational costs involve the treatment ... sequential ABD software, COLROW, with new parallel ... software, RSCALE, based on a parallel block eigenvalue rescaling algorithm. Other modifications involve parallelization...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- challenges to computer science. We believe that parallel computation will spread among general users mostly ... well-defined class of problems and algorithms. This narrow focus ... permits developers to optimize algorithms, once and for all, for parallel computers of a variety ... presents ZRAM, a portable parallel library of exhaustive search algorithms, as a case study that...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This paper describes a parallel implementation of the nested Benders algorithm which employs a farming ... between processors. A parallel version of a sequential importance sampling solution algorithm based on local ... possible realisations. It utilises the parallel nested Benders algorithm and a parallel version...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- library infrastructure for the parallel implementation of linear algebra algorithms and applications on distributed memory ... natural approach to encoding so-called blocked algorithms, which achieve high performance by operating ... data distribution, sets PLAPACK apart from other parallel linear algebra libraries, allowing for strong performance...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- implementation that exploits the inherent parallelism of the FFT algorithm. The throughput of our implementation ... with that of SHA-256, with additional parallelism yet to be exploited.par Our functions...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- PetRBF — a parallel O(N) algorithm for radial basis function interpolation ... with Gaussians. We have developed a parallel algorithm for radial basis function (rbf) interpolation that ... preconditioner and a fast matrix-vector algorithm. Previous fast rbf methods — achieving at most ... precision. The present method was implemented in parallel using the petsc library (developer version). Numerical...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- problems. Reduces customer costs by enabling massively parallel processing. Multicore processors have resulted ... DYNA, LSTC, continuously recodes existing algorithms and develops more efficient methodologies...