- Referenced in 7483 articles
- base for many R packages listed in https://cran.r-project.org...
- Referenced in 2673 articles
- Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer). The package includes data sets and script files working ... rapidly increasing number of R packages, of which the fda package is one. The three ... involved in this package have agreed to help out this situation by switching to distributing...
- Referenced in 984 articles
- package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap, cross ... Tibshirani, 1993, Chapman and Hall. This package is primarily provided for projects already based ... projects should preferentially use the recommended package ”boot...
- Referenced in 1188 articles
- package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical Learning...
- Referenced in 1090 articles
- Py2exe or Pyinstaller, Python code can be packaged into stand-alone executable programs for some...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- Regularization Tools: A MATLAB package for Analysis and Solution of Discrete Ill-Posed Problems. Version ... means of the routines in this package, the user can experiment with different regularization strategies ... package also includes 12 test problems. Requires Matlab Version 7.3. The manual and more details...
- Referenced in 977 articles
- SVMs). We have been actively developing this package since the year 2000. The goal...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection of test problems, along with ... data files is available as a separate package. Once translated, these files may be manipulated ... provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing packages, such...
- Referenced in 864 articles
- rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed at the control community and focused...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- package QRM: Provides R-language Code to Examine Quantitative Risk Management Concepts. This package...
- Referenced in 768 articles
- solve large scale eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute a few eigenvalues...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- equations and linear least-squares problems. The package solves linear systems whose matrices are general ... triangular, and tridiagonal square. In addition, the package computes the QR and singular value decompositions...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent piece of software with ... designed to respect the autonomy of packages. Trilinos offers a variety of ways ... particular package to interact with other Trilinos packages. It also offers a set of tools ... that can assist package developers with builds across multiple platforms, generating documentation and regression testing...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim of this book is to guide researchers needing...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- culminated in the development of several SAT packages, both proprietary and in the public domain...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- Tree is a widely used software package for developing and carrying out economic experiments...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- pronounced eye-pea-Opt) is a software package for large-scale nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- acronym for scalable linear algebra package or scalable LAPACK. It is a library of high ... Users’ Guide, the source code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- programs called gtools included in the package. For example, geng can generate non-isomorphic graphs...