- Referenced in 3 articles
- Find the minimum/maximum of a linear or quadratic function: min or max (f(x)), where ... Sample an underdetermined- or overdetermined system Ex=f subject to Gx>=h, and if applicable ... linear system Ax=B for the unknown x. Includes banded and tridiagonal linear systems ... package calls Fortran functions from LINPACK...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ODRPACK is a software package for weighted orthogonal...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...