- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The joint CSCS-ETH/NEC collaboration in parallel...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...