- Referenced in 33 articles
- Linear Control Systems over Ore Algebras OreModules is a Maple implementation of algorithms which compute...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- been implemented in HolonomicFunctions: computations in Ore algebras (noncommutative polynomial arithmetic with mixed difference-differential...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Janet Basis for Modules over Ore Algebras. he Maple package JanetOre implements the involutive basis ... Blinkov for left ideals of certain Ore algebras and more generally for submodules of free ... basis technique over some classes of Ore algebras. JanetOre computes Janet bases and Janet-like ... bases. The coefficient domain for the Ore algebra may be any field existing in Maple...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- OreTools: a computer algebra library for univariate ore polynomial rings. This document presents the OreTools ... tools for performing basic arithmetic in Ore algebra. These tools can be used ... various well-known algorithms in Ore algebra, in particular in differential and difference algebras...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- operator algebras generated by linear operators. Ore algebras are a well-established tool covering many...
- Referenced in 1 article
- analysis approach to linear systems over Ore algebras. Physical systems are typically modeled by systems ... using the general concept of Ore algebras. Recently, we have developed the Mathematica package OreAlgebraicAnalysis ... finitely presented left modules over Ore algebras, (2) algorithms for deciding module-theoretic properties, such ... very generic implementation of Ore algebras in the package HolonomicFunctions, that also provides the computation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- olga.lib: Ore localization in G-algebras: Constructive Arithmetics in Ore Localizations of Domains ... Ore sets in R. We provide an implementation of arithmetics over the ubiquitous G-algebras...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 2273 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Specialized computer algebra system GINV. The computer algebra...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 1243 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2185 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4324 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 9239 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...