- Referenced in 122 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 658_ ODESSA - An ordinary differential equation solver...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...