- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 1539 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 658_ ODESSA - An ordinary differential equation solver...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL—A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 6934 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...