- Referenced in 1 article
- development of effective contamination remediation techniques, or the accurate quantification of nutrient fluxes and biogeochemical ... models are coupled in an explicit operator-splitting manner. ParCrunchFlow can simulate three-dimensional multicomponent...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- AztecOO provides an object-oriented interface the the...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff...
- Referenced in 1473 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- The Large Deformation Diffeomorphic Metric Mapping (LDDMM) tool...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...