- Referenced in 21 articles
- components: the finite element method for spatial approximation, the operator-splitting for temporal discretization ... level-set method for interface representation. We show that the finite element implementation ... normal, curvature and mass conservation. The operator-splitting makes it possible to separate all major ... instability are presented to validate the computational method...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- model with a gray or multi-group method and uses a flux-limited diffusion approximation ... dimensional cylindrical symmetry. An operator-split method is used to solve these equations in three...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Distributed Lagrange Multipliers/Fictitious Domain method (DLM/FD) and an operator-splitting algorithm. We illustrate the capabilities...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- examined. At the numerical level, the suggested method is inspired by the framework established ... multiplier/fictitious domain (DLM/FD) formulation and their operator-splitting idea are employed. In contrast, particle collisions ... handled by an efficient discrete element method (DEM) granular solver, which allows one to consider...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- simulations can be based on the operator-splitting approach, where the solver of chemical equilibria ... melts). Direct Gibbs energy minimization (GEM) methods have numerous advantages for the realistic geochemical modeling...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- methods and validated nuclear fuel models to simulate the nominal operation and anticipated operational transients ... static approach with any variation of operator-split or fully-coupled solutions at each time...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- PHYSALIS: A new method for particle flow simulation...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- AztecOO provides an object-oriented interface the the...
- Referenced in 1406 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 754 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The SLATEC Common Mathematical Subroutine Library is an...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...