- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software that supports research and teaching in algebra ... distinguished by an extremely strong emphasis on openness, community, cooperation, and collaboration: we are building ... create a viable, free, open-source alternative to Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- distributed version control and source code management (SCM) functionality of Git as well as adding ... which are commonly used to host open-source software projects. As of April...
- Referenced in 708 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool, used by thousands of people worldwide, that...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic, open-source SAT solver, developed to help researchers and developers...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- book are implemented in R, an open-source clone of the popular S/S- PLUS language...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- ongoing and ambitious project within an open-source environment. COIN-OR is our chosen environment...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- initiative to spur the development of open-source software for the operations research community ... Open Source Initiative explains it well. When people can read, redistribute, and modify the source ... people fix bugs. The results of open-source development have been remarkable. Community-based efforts ... develop software under open-source licenses have produced high-quality, high-performance code---code...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application. ParaView users...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- applied in many ﬁelds. A good open-source implementation of copulas is much needed...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- CVC4 is an efficient open-source automatic theorem prover for satisfiability modulo theories (SMT) problems...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Visualization Toolkit (VTK) is an open-source, freely available software system for 3D computer graphics...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- conformal bootstrap. We introduce SDPB: an open-source, parallelized, arbitrary-precision semidefinite program solver, designed...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is an open-source and extensible modelling and simulation framework...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Bayes Net Toolbox (BNT) is an open-source Matlab package for directed graphical models...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- site is dedicated to OpenBUGS, an open-source version of the package, on which...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Active Set Strategy. qpOASES is an open-source C++ implementation of the recently proposed online...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- continuous global optimization problems with an open-source kernel, which can be expanded by commercial ... open-source solver components (inference engines). The first test version of the environment was provided ... Austrian Science Foundation. The full source of the current development version including the solvers ... representation. It is a collection of open-source C++ classes protected by the LGPL...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- case. Motivated by the demand for open-source solvers for real-world MINLP problems...