- Referenced in 170 articles
- engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation of electromagnetics. But the nature of sequentiality...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- methods are popular for the direct numerical simulation of time-dependent viscous incompressible flow ... multiple liquids. As in any numerical method, however, it has its weaknesses, namely, for flows ... existence of spurious currents for the simulation of a spherical drop with zero initial velocity...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- library provides a framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations using arbitrary unstructured...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- parallel AMR computations and large scale numerical simulations. The algorithms implemented in ParMETIS are based...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- user-friendly pre and postprocessor for numerical simulations in science and engineering. It has been ... common needs in the numerical simulations field from pre to post-processing: geometrical modeling, effective ... software, as well as the visualization of numerical results. Universal: GiD is ideal for generating ... extremely easy to adapt to any numerical simulation code. In fact, GiD can be defined...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA, a class of methods for numerical simulation of fluid flows based on sign-preserving...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 64 articles
- numerical toolkit. Incl. 1 disk. The main topic of the book is the simulations ... turbulent flows. The book includes large eddy simulation methodology since in the near future ... Cartesian and cylindrical coordinates The direct numerical simulations of Navier-Stokes equations reproduce satisfactorily...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- scale problems in computational mechanics. The numerical simulation problem is subdivided into a number...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Uses include: data cleaning and transformation, numerical simulation, statistical modeling, machine learning and much more...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Geometry + Simulation Modules, pronounced ”gismo”) is an open-source C++ library that brings together ... mathematical tools for geometric design and numerical simulation. It is developed mainly by researchers ... source software to the forming isogeometric numerical simulation community and beyond...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- systems comes from experimental observation or numerical simulations and thus it is important that these...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- theory and numerical procedures used in the finite element simulation of the nonlinear mechanical behaviour...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- introduction to the theory and the numerical details of the implementation is given. The solver ... Lundbladh et al. (1999). That allowed simulations of the flow over a flat plate ... boundary condition was introduced, and for spatial simulations a fringe region technique similar to that ... either as a solver for direct numerical simulation (DNS) in which all length and time...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- employing adaptive mesh refinement Until recently, numerical simulations of discontinuities in highly super-Alfvénic plasmas ... accuracy. Significant progress in the numerical simulation of such plasmas was achieved with the recently ... have developed a third-order numerical scheme, which is able to efficiently capture strong gradients...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- presented. The algorithms are validated by simulating the Malpasset dam-break flood (France, 1959), which ... data, laboratory model data and other numerical simulation results (computed on static fitted meshes...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- apply these observations to real-world numerical simulation programs.par Readers will find: * many examples...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- numerical relativity. In 3 + 1 numerical simulations of dynamic black-hole spacetimes, it is useful...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- start carrying out serial or parallel numerical simulations by providing basic implementations of the important...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- this paper, we present an efficient numerical tool called Incompact3d that can be coupled with ... massive parallel platforms in order to simulate turbulence problems with as much complexity as possible ... computational cores by means of direct numerical simulation (DNS). DNS is the simplest approach conceptually...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- software codes are multi-dimensional numerical models for simulating the coupled transport of water, vapor...