- Referenced in 507 articles
- trajectory optimization in the aerospace industry. Numerical results are given for most problems...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- algorithm is evaluated by comparing its numerical results for $alpha =1.0$ with the ones ... discretizing classical Fokker-Planck equation, some numerical results for time fractional Fokker-Planck equation with ... space is confirmed and the numerical results with different time step sizes are shown...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- minimizer of the objective function. Numerical results for GQTPAR, which is a Fortran implementation...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is given, including some numerical results that show the efficiency of the library...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- quality of the coarse grids, and shown results from a prototype serial version ... address specific performance issues. We present numerical results for a broad range of problem sizes...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric results by using exact fractions, arbitrary precision integers...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- method and a modified Newton direction. Numerical results are given which show the promising performance...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- such comparison for our LOBPCG method. Numerical results establish that our algorithm is practically ... used in both methods. We also show numerically that the LOBPCG method provides approximations...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- random structures for the input data. Numerical results compare the performance of the algorithm...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- independent programming of applications is possible. Numerical results from applications in two and three space...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- well as the visualization of numerical results. Universal: GiD is ideal for generating ... problem in science and engineering using numerical methods: structured, unstructured or particle based meshes, boundary ... loading conditions, material types, visualization of numerical results, etc. Adaptive: GiD is extremely easy ... adapt to any numerical simulation code. In fact, GiD can be defined by the user...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- dealing with curve jumping. Numerical results show that this revision leads to a spectacular speed...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- other solution approaches and compare the numerical results with our method. We also extend...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SSVM converges globally and quadratically. Numerical results and comparisons are given to demonstrate the effectiveness...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- contact problems We present mathematical and numerical results concerning an implicit method for frictional contact ... proved using nonsmooth analysis. Several numerical results illustrate the behaviour of this algorithm...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- BSMRZ are given and some numerical results are presented. (netlib numeralg...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- minimal in a reasonable measure. Convergence results for OrthoMads follow directly from those already published ... first Mads instance. The initial numerical results are quite good for both smooth and nonsmooth...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- constraints and for only simple bounds.par Numerical results for the solution of an optimal control...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- SOCP and NLP constraints. Results of extensive numerical tests and comparison with other optimization codes...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance ... robust and repeatable experiments: robust because performance results with artificially-generated matrices can be misleading...