- Referenced in 6 articles
- MATLAB interface to the numerical homotopy continuation package Bertini is described. Bertini solves systems ... files for Bertini, run Bertini and process the solutions. All features of Bertini ... system of equations using a MATLAB numerical function, and vector and matrix operations are allowed...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- FORTRAN 90 which implements the polyhedral homotopy continuation method for solving polynomial systems. It updates ... homotopies in one step; (3) a new way of dealing with curve jumping. Numerical results ... large ones. It surpasses the existing packages in finding isolated zeros, such as PHCpack ... Bertini [D. J. Bates et al., in: Stillman, Michael E. (ed.) et al., Software...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- numerical solution of polynomial systems of equations. Bertini, a popular software package for computational applications ... polynomial homotopy continuation. The Macaulay2 package Bertini.m2 provides an interface to Bertini, making it possible ... access the core run modes of Bertini in Macaulay2. With these run modes, users ... systems, test numerically whether a point lies on a variety, sample numerically from a variety...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PHoMpara-parallel implementation of the polyhedral homotopy continuation...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHoM -- a polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Algorithm 857: POLSYS_GLP—a parallel general linear...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Efficient isolation of polynomial’s real roots. This...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Paramotopy: Software for parameter homotopies. It has long...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- PHClab: A MATLAB/Octave Interface to PHCpack. PHCpack is...