- Referenced in 217 articles
- effectiveness of this numerical algorithm is evaluated by comparing its numerical results for $alpha...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Software for the Numerical Evaluation of Projection-Type Methods for Large Quadratic Program...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- derivative properties, series expansion and numerical evaluation. The analytic continuation has been treated carefully, allowing...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Numerical evaluation of two and three parameter Mittag-Leffler functions. The Mittag-Leffler function plays ... Mittag-Leffler function based on the numerical inversion of its Laplace transform. The approach taken...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- quadgk: Numerically evaluate integral, adaptive Gauss-Kronrod quadrature, q = quadgk(fun,a,b) attempts...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- present a program for the numerical evaluation of multi-dimensional polynomial parameter integrals. Singularities regulated...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- algebraically simplified with FormCalc, and finally evaluated numerically using the LoopTools package. The calculations ... form well suited for numerical evaluation. The latter is straightforward with the utility programs provided...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- tool for the automated numerical evaluation of one-loop corrections to any scattering amplitudes within ... SAMURAI can process integrands written either as numerator of Feynman diagrams or as product ... useful module for the systematic evaluation of the virtual corrections oriented towards automating next...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- program that is capable of numerically evaluating QCD virtual corrections to scattering amplitudes. A detailed...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIESTA 2: parallelizeable multiloop numerical calculations. The program FIESTA has been completely rewritten ... only as a tool to evaluate Feynman integrals numerically, but also to expand Feynman integrals ... sectors as a strategy, the possibility to evaluate more general parametric integrals...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- found to be useful in the numerical evaluation of interference effects among various amplitudes. Besides...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Packages for Holonomic Gradient Method. The numerical evaluation of the normalizing constant for a given ... general method to evaluate normalizing constant numerically for several parameters in the framework of Zeilberger ... holonomic system. This is equivalent to evaluating the normalizing constant and its derivatives ... series expansion. (3) Solve the holonomic system numerically. We use several methods in numerical analysis...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- functions, and offer both symbolic and numerical evaluations for all these quantities. We prove that...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- present a computer library for the numerical evaluation of colour-ordered n-gluon amplitudes...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- DIagram ANAlyzer) for the automatic Feynman diagram evaluation is presented. It consists of two parts ... source code for analytical or numerical evaluations and to keep the control of the process...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- computations numerically. We make use of recently developed on-shell methods for evaluating coefficients ... means of improving efficiency and numerical stability. We illustrate the numerical stability of our approach...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- both massless and massive dipoles. The numerical evaluation of the subtraction terms proceeds with MadGraph ... necessary scattering amplitudes. Checks of the numerical stability are discussed...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- marginal log-likelihood is evaluated exactly whereas numerical integration is used for continuous (multivariate) normal...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- elasto-plasticity; c) the description of numerical algorithms for the implementation of boundary element method ... description of methods for evaluating singularities and solving nonlinear systems of equations; e) the description...