- Referenced in 4 articles
- partial differential equations and boundary conditions, the numerical methods chosen to discretize the ice flow ... problems involving a realistic Greenland ice sheet geometry discretized using hexahedral and tetrahedral meshes. Also ... iterative linear solver using a new algebraic multilevel preconditioner, constructed based on the idea...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- several reasons: choice of the coordinate system, numerical handling of the fitting problem, and extraction ... coding rules in computational geometry, genericity of the package is achieved thanks to four template ... mechanism between these two geometries, and (d) the linear algebra operations. An instantiation within...
Sketchpad Explorer App
- Referenced in 1 article
- fundamental concepts across elementary math, geometry, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, and beyond. Based on the award ... used school mathematics software in the world. Numerous Sketchpad documents offer mathematical activities, investigations...
- Referenced in 1 article
- important concepts and their reinforcement through numerical examples; visual guidance to allow the student ... book includes a series of computer-algebra procedures for enabling advanced computations for complex multibody ... MAMBO is useful to define the specific geometry of the mechanism and the differential equations...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- BOKASUN: a fast and precise numerical program to...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...