- Referenced in 3 articles
- columns are labelled by the conjugacy classes of subgroups of G and where ... entry is the number of fixed points of B in the transitive action...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1900 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1034 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1787 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4047 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4272 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7362 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 976 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 680 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1026 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...