- Referenced in 3 articles
- SNSequate: Standard and Nonstandard Statistical Models and Methods for Test Equating. Contains functions to perform...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1751 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- CMRH: A new method for solving nonsymmetric linear...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper, we propose Phillips-Perron type...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Welcome to the ADIC Resource Center. ADIC is...