- Referenced in 82 articles
- robust gradient sampling algorithm for nonsmooth, nonconvex optimization The authors describe a practical and robust ... real variables, which is not convex and not even locally Lipschitz. The only request formulated...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- present new methods for black-box convex minimization. They do not need to know ... smooth optimization problems, sometimes can be achieved even on nonsmooth problem instances...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- iPiano: inertial proximal algorithm for nonconvex optimization. In this paper we study an algorithm ... differentiable (possibly nonconvex) and a convex (possibly nondifferentiable) function. The algorithm iPiano combines forward-backward ... force. It can be seen as a nonsmooth split version of the Heavy-ball method...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- HANSO: Hybrid Algorithm for Non-Smooth Optimization A MATLAB package based on the BFGS ... general unconstrained minimization: convex or nonconvex, smooth or nonsmooth, including BFGS, limited memory BFGS...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- nonsmooth continuous optimization, based on the ideas of A. Rubinov [Abstract convexity and global approximation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- variety of optimization problems, which can be both smooth and nonsmooth, convex and nonconvex ... mimics how a scientist writes down an optimization algorithm. Therefore, it is easy...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- smooth convex function and a nonsmooth, possibly nonconvex regular izer. We propose iterative methods ... each step is obtained by solving an optimization subproblem involving a quadratic term with diagonal ... original problem. Under mild conditions (namely convexity of the regularizer), we prove convergence...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- global & local search (CGLS) approach to global optimization. This paper presents a general approach that ... order stationary point is established for nonsmooth convex functions, and convergence to a first order...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- packages of the same family: DISPRO (discrete optimization) and PLANER (nonlinear programming).\parIn addition ... nonlinear programs, including those that rely on nonsmooth techniques.\parThe general nonlinear program is solved ... Pshenichnyi} [The linearization method (1983; Zbl. 533.49024)]; convex programs do not assume differentiability of functions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- PNOPT: Proximal Newton OPTimizer. PNOPT (pronounced pee-en-opt) is a MATLAB package that uses ... convex functions: a smooth function and a nonsmooth function with a simple proximal mapping...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...