- Referenced in 94 articles
- where is an real matrix and is a real dimensional vector. See, [FP96 ... finite set of points and the nonnegative hull of a finite set of points...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- projected gradient method (PG), the projected nonnegative least squares (PNLS), and the active set method ... particular, at each iteration round, the matrix factor is updated by using the PG method ... converges optimally at rate in optimizing each matrix factor, it is superior ... rate. Numerical experiments on both synthetic and real-world datasets show the efficiency of NeNMF...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 1409 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1194 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2104 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4207 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4719 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8127 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...