- Referenced in 96 articles
- where is an real matrix and is a real dimensional vector. See, [FP96 ... finite set of points and the nonnegative hull of a finite set of points...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- projected gradient method (PG), the projected nonnegative least squares (PNLS), and the active set method ... particular, at each iteration round, the matrix factor is updated by using the PG method ... converges optimally at rate in optimizing each matrix factor, it is superior ... rate. Numerical experiments on both synthetic and real-world datasets show the efficiency of NeNMF...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 1444 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1243 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2185 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4324 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4873 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9239 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 5701 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...