- Referenced in 7624 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification...
- Referenced in 1421 articles
- vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling...
- Referenced in 823 articles
- GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems. The system ... even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- includes an expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that...
- Referenced in 1028 articles
- basic implementation principles for solving combinatorial or nonlinear problems. We also identify recent developments...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- software package for large-scale nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions ... nonlinear and nonconvex, but should be twice continuously differentiable. Note that equality constraints...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- Gauss-Newton method for the solution of nonlinear least squares problems. Both, overdetermined and underdetermined ... nonlinear least squares problems are considered. Chapter 3 is devoted to line-search and trust...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear ... nonlinear, or a mixture of both. The nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- limited-memory algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems subject to simple bounds...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- solving constrained optimization problems with smooth nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here ... problems with general inequality constraints (linear and nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives are available...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate ... multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters, also inner inclusions ... computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- guide researchers needing to flexibly incorporate nonlinear relations into their regression analyses. Almost all existing...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete or continuous variables...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides functions ... programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- mixed integer programming (MIP) and mixed integer nonlinear programming (MINLP). It is also a framework...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- tighter solution intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features ... Walster’s pioneering concept of 1987 (Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear optimization (Release A). LANCELOT is a software ... package for solving large-scale nonlinear optimization problems. This book provides a coherent overview...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- command line interface for solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical ... linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials...